The GLASSBEND is available in transparent. Samples of 50gr. are available. Make your choice!
GLASSBEND is a crystalline filament, resistant, flexible and easy to print. These characteristics combined with the high degree of brilliance, very low water absorption, no retraction, very good adhesion between layers and flame retardant properties make it a very special filament. GLASSBEND is FCA (Acceptable Food Contact) approved. In short, a very diverse filament that can be used for many applications.
Directions for use:
– The recommended temperature for the heating mat is ± 70 – 90°C. Despite its low tendency to retract, we recommend using a hook like EZ Stick (for any type of parts), an adhesive such as Kapton or PET (for small parts), glue (for large parts), or even both (Kapton or PET and glue). If you use glue, no need to put it on the entire surface of the part, but only on the contours or areas at risk of retraction.
– The GLASSBEND adheres easily to different surfaces.
– The GLASSBEND can be used on all filament deposition 3D printers.
– Our filaments are filmed, in a cardboard box without window filmed also to ensure the good conservation of the product until the moment of use.
– Store it in a cold and dry environment (15 – 25 ° C), away from light (UV) and under vacuum (to stay dry). We recommend that, after each use, you vacuum it by slipping a silica gel pouch into it and in its box protected from UV. Good storage significantly increases the shelf life of your filament.
Size Ø Round tolerance
1.75mm. ± 0.05mm. ≥ 95%
Specific density: ISO 1183 – 1.01gr./cc.
MFR 200°C/5kg. : ISO 1133 – 7.5gr./10min.
Tensile strength: ISO 527 – 26mpa.
Elongation at break: ISO 527 – 230%
Bending module: ISO 178 – 1795mpa.
Instr. Dart Impact (23°C, 3.18mm. TE): ASTM 3763 – 40j.
Shore hardness: ISO 868 – 63D
Light transmission: ASTM D1003 – 92%
Temp. Printing: DF – 260 ± 10°C
Temp. Melting: ISO 294 – 205 ± 30°C
Temp. Vicat softening: ASTM D1525 – 85°C
Click on this link to get the data sheet:
Click on this link to get the safety data sheet:
There are no reviews yet.