The PA-CX12 is available in 3 colors. Samples of 50gr. are available (in white only). Make your choice!
PA-CX12 is a high-performance nylon filament, which has a wide range of mechanical and chemical properties. These properties are, a high resistance to impacts (even at low temperatures), cracks and scratches. Contact with acceptable food or water. Superior chemical and weather resistance, very low water absorption and excellent dimensional stability. Pa-CX12 is the perfect nylon filament for (semi) professional 3D printing users, who are looking for the perfect combination of “printability” and mechanical properties. The PA-CX12 is one of the best solutions for industrial applications that are made to last.
Directions for use:
– The recommended temperature for the heating mat is 80 – 100°C or even higher. We recommend using a hook like the EZ Stick (for any type of parts), an adhesive such as Kapton (for small parts), glue (for large parts), or even both (Kapton and glue). If you use glue, no need to put it on the entire surface of the part, but only on the contours or areas at risk of retraction.
– The PA-CX12 has a poor adhesion to glass, but adheres well to many adhesives such as Kapton.
– The PA-CX12 needs to be dried for much better 3D printing results. A standard rotating heat oven is sufficient. The guideline for drying is 2 – 3 hours at 110 – 130°C per 100 grams (be sure to remove the coil from the filament as it will melt at much higher temperatures). Be careful, the filament does not dry well at 60 ° C. In such a case, please double the drying time.
– PA-CX12 can be used on all filament deposition 3D printers.
– Our filaments are filmed, in a cardboard box without window filmed also to ensure the good conservation of the product until the moment of use.
– Store it in a cold and dry environment (15 – 25 ° C), away from light (UV) and under vacuum (to stay dry). We recommend that, after each use, you vacuum it by slipping a silica gel pouch into it and in its box protected from UV. Good storage significantly increases the shelf life of your filament.
Size Ø Round tolerance
1.75mm. ±0.05mm. ≥95%
Specific density: ISO 1183 – 1.02gr./cc.
MFR 280°C/2.16kg. : ISO 1133 – 15gr./10min.
Tensile strength: ISO 527 – 60mpa.
Elongation at efficiency: ISO 527 – 8%
Elongation at break: ISO 527 – > 150%
Traction module: ISO 527 – 1400mpa.
Bending module: ISO 178 – 1700mpa.
Flexural strength: ISO 178 – 90mpa.
Impact resistance Charpy method 23°C: ISO 179 – 14kj./m².
Moisture absorption: ISO 62 – 3.5%
Temp. Printing: DF – 250 ± 10°C
Temp. Fusion: ISO 11357 – 250°C
Shore hardness (elastomers): ISO 868 – 81D
Click on this link to get the data sheet:
Click on this link to get the safety data sheet: