PLA-X³ is available in 6 colors. Coils of 2.3kg. are available (limited color). Samples of 50gr. are available (limited color). Make your choice! By selecting a variation, only the products available for that variation will appear in the other 2 variations. Example: by choosing the 2.3kg weight variation, only the colors and extrusion diameter available for this variation will appear. Make your choice!
PLA-X³ is an industrial PLA filament with high performance in terms of speed, mechanical properties and high temperature environments. PLA-X³ is ideal for print speeds above 120mm./s. Users who use a lot of ABS now have an alternative bio-based material that has all the benefits of ABS but none of the drawbacks, such as shrinkage and delamination.
Due to the composition of PLA-X³, it becomes highly crystalline after printing, which increases the stiffness of the material at higher temperatures. When you combine this with annealing, PLA-X³ achieves an HDT (heat deflection temperature after annealing) of 95°C. PLA-X³ exhibits negligible low shrinkage after annealing (dimensional accuracy is superb).
PLA-X³ has been specially designed for industrial applications where you want an easy to print filament with high mechanical properties. The printed objects will have a semi-matte finish which will not only look great but will also help to hide the streaks.
Tips for use:
– The recommended temperature for the heating mat is ± 50 – 60˚C. Due to its low shrinkage tendency, PLA-X³ can also be printed without a heat mat. Despite its low tendency to retract, we recommend using a hook like The EZ Stick (for all types of parts), an adhesive such as Blue Tape or FART (for small parts), glue (for large parts), or even both (Blue Tape or FART and glue). If you use glue, no need to put it on the entire surface of the part, but only on the contours or areas at risk of retraction.
– Viscosity is lower (higher MFI) at higher print temperature (240 ± 10°C), increasing print speed capabilities.
– PLA-X³ can be used on all filament deposition 3D printers.
– Our filaments are filmed, in a cardboard box without window filmed also to ensure the good conservation of the product until the moment of use.
– Store it in a cold and dry environment (15 – 25˚C), away from light (UV) and under vacuum (to stay dry). We recommend that you, after each use, put it under vacuum by slipping a bag ofsilica gel in it and in its box protected from UV rays. Good storage significantly increases the shelf life of your filament.
Size Ø Round tolerance
1.75mm. ± 0.05mm. ≥ 95%
Specific density: ISO 1183 – 1.27gr./cc.
MFI 210°C/2,16kg. : ISO 1133 – 6gr./10min.
Tensile strength: ISO 527 – 40mpa.
Elongation at break: ISO 527 – 47%
Tensile modulus: ISO 527 – 4000mpa.
Impact resistance Charpy method 23°C: ISO 179 – 23kj./m².
Temp. printing temperature: DF – 230 ± 10°C (based on fast speed)
Temp. melting temperature: – – 205 ± 15°C
Temp. deflection (B) (after annealing): ISO 75 – 95°C