The ABS-X is available in 12 colours. Samples of 50gr. are available (limited color). Make your choice! By selecting a variation, only the products available for that variation will appear in the other 2 variations. Example: by choosing the weight variation 50gr., only the colors and extrusion diameter available for this variation will appear.
ABS-X is a new generation type of ABS. By applying zero retraction technology, DutchFilaments has created a filament with far fewer cracks, almost perfect line spacing layers, reliable plate adhesion (glass, and various adhesives) while improving mechanical properties. These properties make ABS-X the ultimate replacement for ABS to print beautiful and solid parts on any filament deposition 3D printer. It does not cause the common headaches associated with ABS, nor the strong retraction, nor the difficulty of adhesion to the tray. ABS-X is the perfect filament for solid objects requiring high impact tolerance.
Directions for use:
– The recommended temperature for the heating mat is ± 80 – 90°C. Despite its low tendency to retract, we recommend using a hook like EZ Stick (for any type of parts), an adhesive such as Kapton (for small parts), glue (for large parts), or even both (Kapton and glue). If you use glue, no need to put it on the entire surface of the part, but only on the contours or areas at risk of retraction.
– ABS-X is printed at a slightly higher than average temperature to make the final product stronger.
– ABS-X can be used on all filament deposition 3D printers.
– Our filaments are filmed, in a cardboard box without window filmed also to ensure the good conservation of the product until the moment of use.
– Store it in a cold and dry environment (15 – 25 ° C), away from light (UV) and under vacuum (to stay dry). We recommend that, after each use, you vacuum it by slipping a silica gel pouch into it and in its box protected from UV. Good storage significantly increases the shelf life of your filament.
Size Ø Round tolerance
1.75mm. ± 0.05mm. ≥ 95%
Specific density: ISO 1183 – 1.1gr./cc.
MFR 260°C/5kg: ISO 1133 – 41gr./10min.
Tensile strength: ISO 527 – 43.6mpa.
Elongation at break: ISO 527 – 34%
Traction module: ISO 527 – 2030mpa.
Impact resistance Charpy method 23°C: ISO 179 – 58kj./m².
Temp. Printing: DF – 245°C ± 10°C
Temp. Melting: ISO 294 – 235°C ± 10°C
Temp. Vicat softening: ISO 306 – 97°C
Click on this link to get the data sheet:
Click on this link to get the safety data sheet: