The ASA-X is available in 7 colors. Coils of 2.3kg. are available (in black only). Samples of 50gr. are available (in black only). Make your choice! By selecting a variation, only the products available for that variation will appear in the other 2 variations. Example: by choosing the 2.3kg weight variation, only the colors and extrusion diameter available for this variation will appear.
ASA-X is a highly modified industrial grade ASA (Acrylonitrile styrene acrylate) filament with many features such as UV resistance, zero retraction technology and excellent mechanical properties. The ASA-X is ideal when you need a high-performance material without the problems that can occur when printing as with, for example, ABS. The ASA-X not only has great strength, but also good line spacing adhesion. It also has a very beautiful aesthetic. Reliable tray adhesion will ensure you have a new and smooth printing experience. The ASA-X is perfect when you are looking for beautiful solid prints that can be used outdoors.
Directions for use:
– The recommended temperature for the heating mat is ± 80 – 90°C. Despite its low tendency to retract, we recommend using a hook like EZ Stick (for any type of parts), an adhesive such as Kapton (for small parts), glue (for large parts), or even both (Kapton and glue). If you use glue, no need to put it on the entire surface of the part, but only on the contours or areas at risk of retraction.
– Asa-X is printed at high temperature to make the final product more resistant. We recommend printing in an environment with a stable ambient temperature (without drafts or large temperature differences).
– Asa-X can be used on all filament deposition 3D printers
– Our filaments are filmed, in a cardboard box without window filmed also to ensure the good conservation of the product until the moment of use.
– Store it in a cold and dry environment (15 – 25 ° C), away from light (UV) and under vacuum (to stay dry). We recommend that, after each use, you vacuum it by slipping a silica gel pouch into it and in its box protected from UV. Good storage significantly increases the shelf life of your filament.
Size Ø Round tolerance
1.75mm. ± 0.05mm. ≥ 95%
Specific density: ISO 1183 – 1.11gr./cc.
MFR 220°C/10kg: ISO 1133 – 26.6gr./10min.
Tensile strength: ISO 527 – 47.5mpa.
Elongation at break: ISO 527 – 15%
Traction module: ISO 527 – 2020mpa.
Impact resistance Charpy method 23°C: ISO 179 – 18kj./m².
Temp. Printing: DF – 245 ± 10°C
Temp. Fusion: ISO 294 – 230 ± 10°C
Temp. Vicat softening: ISO 306 – 98°C
Click on this link to get the data sheet:
Click on this link to get the safety data sheet:
There are no reviews yet.