The PC is available in 1 color. Samples of 50gr. are available. Make your choice!
PC (polycarbonate) is a high-performance filament that has a unique balance of strength, dimensional stability, optical clarity, high heat resistance and excellent electrical resistance. The PC is commonly used to make all kinds of products, including bulletproof glass, riot shields, cell phone cases, and many other products that require technical grade material. We recommend the PC for the most experienced users who are looking to expand their filament options.
Directions for use:
– The recommended temperature for the heating mat is ± 110°C. We recommend using a hook like the EZ Stick (for any type of parts), an adhesive such as Kapton (for small parts), glue (for large parts), or even both (Kapton and glue). If you use glue, no need to put it on the entire surface of the part, but only on the contours or areas at risk of retraction.
– The PC is printed at high temperature to make the final product more resistant.
– The PC can be used on all filament deposition 3D printers.
– Our filaments are filmed, in a cardboard box without window filmed also to ensure the good conservation of the product until the moment of use.
– Store it in a cold and dry environment (15 – 25 ° C), away from light (UV) and under vacuum (to stay dry). We recommend that, after each use, you vacuum it by slipping a silica gel pouch into it and in its box protected from UV. Good storage significantly increases the shelf life of your filament.
Size Ø Round tolerance
1.75mm. ± 0.05mm. ≥ 95%
Specific density: ISO 1183 – 1.2gr./cc.
MFR 300°C/1.2kg. : ISO 1133 – 22gr./10min.
Tensile strength: ISO 527 – 63mpa.
Elongation at break: ISO 527 – 120%
Traction module: ISO 527 – 2350mpa.
Impact resistance Charpy method 23°C: ISO 179 – 60kj./m².
Temp. Printing: DF – 280 ± 10°C
Temp. Vicat softening: ISO 306 – 145°C
Temp. flex (A): ISO 75 – 128°C