Wood is available in 5 colors. Samples of 50gr. are available (in dark natural only). Make your choice!
WOOD is a type of PLA filament loaded with wood particles, offering a texture and smell similar to wood. The different types of wood that nature offers us, allow us to offer you this wide range of colors of natural wood. The filament is strong enough for coil supplies and prints very easily. Dutch Filaments recommends a nozzle size of 0.5mm. or more. They believe that WOOD is one of the most successful wood filaments on the market.
Directions for use:
– The recommended temperature for the heating mat is ± 35 – 60°C. Due to its low tendency to retract, WOOD can also be printed without a heating mat. Despite its low tendency to retract, we recommend using a hook like the EZ Stick (for any type of parts), an adhesive such as the Blue Tape (for small parts), glue (for large parts), or even both (Blue Tape and glue). If you use glue, no need to put it on the entire surface of the part, but only on the contours or areas at risk of retraction.
– It is advisable to print with a nozzle of ≥ 0.5mm.
– WOOD can be used on all filament deposition 3D printers.
– Our filaments are filmed, in a cardboard box without window filmed also to ensure the good conservation of the product until the moment of use.
– Store it in a cold and dry environment (15 – 25 ° C), away from light (UV) and under vacuum (to stay dry). We recommend that, after each use, you vacuum it by slipping a silica gel pouch into it and in its box protected from UV. Good storage significantly increases the shelf life of your filament.
Size Ø Round tolerance
1.75mm. ± 0.05mm. ≥ 95%
Specific density: ASTM D1505 – 1.2gr./cc.
MFI : – – 5gr./10min.
Impact resistance: – – 7kj./m².
Temp. Printing: DF – 200 ± 10°C
Temp. Fusion: ASTM D3418 – 145 ± 5°C
Temp. Vicat softening: ISO 306 – 45°C
Click here to get the data sheet
There are no reviews yet.