The PVA-M is available in 1 color. Samples of 50gr. are available (in clear natural only). Make your choice!
PVA-M is a cold-water soluble carrier filament (based on polyvinyl alcohol that is non-toxic and biodegradable once dissolved in water). The modification made to the raw material leads to a filament that is much more thermally stable than a traditional PVA. It also adheres well to PLA, ABS and PET-G, which greatly expands its scope. With its easy printing, fewer failures and ease of removal make it a medium you should try.
Directions for use:
– The recommended temperature for the heating mat is ± 35 – 60°C. Due to its low tendency to retract, the PVA-M can also be printed without a heating mat. Despite its low tendency to retract, we recommend using a hook like the EZ Stick (for any type of parts), an adhesive such as the Blue Tape or PET (for small parts), glue (for large parts), or even both (Blue Tape or PET and glue). If you use glue, no need to put it on the entire surface of the part, but only on the contours or areas at risk of retraction.
– Do not exceed a printing temperature of 225 ° C, because the PVA crystallizes quickly and it no longer flows and / or will no longer dissolve in water.
– The rate at which PVA-M dissolves in water depends on the volume of the printed object and the temperature of the water. PVA-M dissolves in cold water. The colder the water (up to 70 ° C it is not a problem) the faster it will dissolve.
– PVA-M can be used on all filament deposition 3D printers.
– This filament is vacuum packed (very sensitive to moisture), in a cardboard box without windows, all filmed to ensure the good conservation of the product until the time of use.
– Store it in a cold and dry environment (15 – 25 ° C), away from light (UV) and under vacuum (to stay dry). We recommend that, after each use, you vacuum it by slipping a silica gel pouch into it and in its box protected from UV. Good storage significantly increases the shelf life of your filament.
Size Ø Round tolerance
1.75mm. ± 0.05mm. ≥ 95%
Specific density: ASTM D1505 – 1.22gr./cc.
MFR 220°C : – – 2.3gr./10min.
Traction module: ISO 527 – 3500mpa.
Impact resistance Charpy method 23°C: ISO 179 – 1.7kj./m².
Temp. Printing: DF – 215 ± 10°C
Temp. melting: – – 163°C
Temp. Vicat softening: ISO 306 – 60.2°C
Click here to get the data sheet
Click here for the safety data sheet
There are no reviews yet.